20/12/2011

Christmas presents for me

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket In the mad seasonal gift-buying scrum, I still have to steel myself to shop for others and not myself. This year, my resolve has been weak, and I found myself bagging two clutch bags and a t-shirt from H&M, and a pair of shoes I've been after ever since I saw them in an Another magazine editorial (they're from Aldo, who have been stepping up their game recently). I think when handing over my card to purchases items for myself rather than my nearest and dearest, I justified it by reasoning that of course, I do need something new to wear for New Year's Eve, conveniently forgetting that as of posting this, I still have NO PLANS for the night of the 31st December. At this stage, it's looking quite likely that it'll just be me and the cat at home together watching the fireworks on TV and then Jools Holland.


No comments:

Post a Comment