02/03/2012

More Fashion Week Highlights

During Fashion Week I was lucky enough to help out the lovely Kim Howells covering the shows for her blog while she was behind the scenes styling them. I got to see some truly incredible ones, and basically had the time of my life despite being flat out busy the entire time. As I had two pretty major projects for uni to work on simultaneously, it was an intense 10 days or so during which I went to shows every day, wrote up blogs, spent hours editing and uploading photos, wrote my dissertation research proposal and organised and styled my own photo shoot (the results of which I'm looking forward to putting up soon). I've blogged in more detail about the individual shows on Kim's blog,  so here's a few of my favourite shots.

Photobucket Getting dressed at Phoebe English Photobucket After the show at Phoebe English Photobucket  Cute pops of bubblegum pink at Phoebe English Photobucket Photobucket Louise Gray Photobucket Grungy at Marques Almeida - glad backpacks aren't going away anytime soon...Photobucket Front row at Michael Van Der Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment