29/02/2012

Acne AW12 at London Fashion Week

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket London Fashion Week was a pretty crazy time for me, which I will talk about more in another post coming soon, and I've only just recovered from the madness enough to bring myself to write about it again. In between my main duties covering shows for the lovely stylist Kim Howells (more on that later), I suddenly, thanks to my good friend Francesca Mullin, found myself with the dream ticket - an invite to the Acne A/W12 show at the old sorting office on New Oxford street. I saw pretty much every single fashion journalist and blogger whose faces I would recognise, and I'm not going to lie, it was a stylish affair. After the show had finished, suddenly waiters appeared with drinks and food and the whole place, including backstage area, turned into a massive party. 

 I'm not going to write a review of the show - there's already way too much coverage of shows out there - but one thing that always strikes me about Acne is how they know exactly what I'm going to want to wear way before I know it. I loved loved loved the flashes of neon and the shiny coats and jackets, and that green coat pictured below is also on my wishlist. I won't say anything else, but perhaps this year is the one to start saving up for A/w now, and one of those babies will be mine come September.

No comments:

Post a Comment