08/02/2012

Too much dark.

I've decided that I wear too much black. I practically live in my high waisted, black, skinny jeans which I always seem to wear with a pair of black leather shoes or boots (if it's black, leather, within my price range and goes on your feet then I am pretty much guaranteed to have it). Then I usually throw on a plain t-shirt and a dark jumper followed by a dark coat. Pretty uninspiring for the warmer weather (if we ever get any); so, even though right now it is -1 outside and I am sitting on the sofa with a blanket round my knees and tonsillitis in my throat I am planning to take drastic action with regards to my S/S wardrobe. What could be further from my plain black obsession than a Hawaiian shirt?! I've found an amazing brand called Karmakula (also just started selling on ASOS) which has every colour/print of Hawaiian shirt available to buy and for the very reasonable price of £26.95 too.

As this is my first foray into Hawaiian shirts I thought it would be advisable to attempt one with a slightly more muted colour scheme so narrowed down the choices to these three...

Photobucket

But then I realised that if I was planning on wearing a Hawaiian shirt, then this wasn't the time to be shy and that actually I preferred the brighter ones. So I ended up ordering the blue one on the left. I'll post a picture as soon as it arrives.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment