16/07/2011

The Trench Coat

Summer for me has brought about something of a fashion conundrum. There's nothing in the shops, magazines or blogs about anything apart from bikinis, shorts and sandals, but so far our great British summer has seemingly brought nowt but rain, making it difficult to justify wearing such things. So, my thoughts start to turn, inevitably to the next season. I've been looking for a maxi length trench coat for a while now, to very little avail. Ideally I want a black one, but the only one I've found on the high street is this beige version from ASOS. It is, however, on sale, so I might just have to settle. For a dark one, I think I'm going to have to trawl the vintage shops...

trench

Beige maxi trench - ASOS
Black belted coat - Weekday
Mauve (?) trench - Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment