30/10/2011

Fashion 156

I've been a bad blogger recently, but I have a good excuse. I've started interning at online fashion mag Fashion156 (check out their daily blog for me posting up interesting stuff about artists, photographers, designers and illustrators) and that combined with uni and work has eaten up most of my time. So because my boyfriend has borrowed my camera I can't do a proper post, but instead I thought I'd show you the sort of thing that Fashion156 do in their editorials, to give you an idea of what I'll be helping out with!

This one is from the current issue, the Cult issue, and has a sort of puritanical/Amish feel to it. I think the styling is fantastic and I love that they use loads of graduate and new designers so you get some really unusual pieces, often mixed with vintage and more established labels. This shoot also incorporates lots of my current favourite things like white collars, middle partings and leather harnesses. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment