04/10/2011

Summer Vibes and ice cream colours

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Yesterday was probably the last sunny day of the year and I ended up on the south bank drinking beer and watching the sun go down. I've been more into autumnal clothes recently, but as a last nod to the dying summer, I got out some ice cream colours to wear and put on some orange lipstick. The great thing about autumn light as opposed to summer light is that it's so much lower and warmer in colour, so if you combine that with hot weather you get dreamy pictures like these ones of the bridge and the London skyline. I know, it's a really close up picture of my face - it freaks me out a little too. 

Peach t-shirt: Primark
Pink shorts: Opening Ceremony
Lipstick: MAC Morange 

No comments:

Post a Comment